Why I Created Home Sitters Worldwide – by Francien Daniels-Webb
If only I had a dollar for every time someone asked me, “What do you do? Why do you pet and home sit?”
I’ll let you in on the answer!
Because I LOVE it!
I love the lifestyle. I love the people, and the pets I care for, and I love the beautiful places I get to explore.
It’s the perfect fit because I’m doing something that I truly love.
And because I care so much about what I do, I’m always at my best, no matter where I am in the world.
Being happy in what anyone does is a huge bonus, and not always something that everyone finds in life.
For me, it’s now my only true reason for what I do.
It’s my passion.
The fact that I save on rental, utilities, insurance, maintenance, and so on, certainly adds value to my thinking, but I also love the fact that I’m helping people who may feel a little trapped by their in-home responsibilities, when it comes to wanting to leave home, even for a little while.
With several years of dedicated personal experience as a Home and Pet Sitter, I know just how to handle almost any situation, and our Members, at Home Sitters Worldwide, have come to rely on our standing as a unique and professional personal service.
Traveling to assignments in Australia, The Netherlands, the UK and now North America I’ve both managed and cared for:
- Homes and Apartments
- Larger Rural Properties
- Smaller Acreage Properties
- A variety of animals e.g. Australian Native Marsupials, Poultry, Birds, Lizards, Snakes Dogs, Cats, Cattle, Horses, Rabbits, Goats, Llamas, Alpacas, just to name a few!
- Veggie Plots, Orchards, Native and Exotic Gardens, Indoor and Outdoor Potted Plants
- Even Teenagers and Children with Special Needs who need to stay at home, but can’t be on-hand to take care of the property and/or pets themselves.
Get on board and join us at Home Sitters Worldwide.
You, too, can either travel to places like me or have that holiday (or business trip), knowing that everything you ask for will be taken care of in your absence.
- Home Sitters sit in YOUR home in return for FREE accommodation.
- Police check and references
- Pets cared for in their own environment
- Experience in a wide range of animals; cats, dogs, farm animals, reptiles
- Medications, grooming and vet appointments as necessary
- Dogs exercise regime as normal
- Home and garden maintained